We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination, a panoramic x-ray, intra oral photos and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. During the initial examination we will address the following questions, along with any others that you may have...
- What are the existing orthodontic problems, if any?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth has occurred?
- What are the available treatment options and what are Dr. Iverson's recommendations?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
Our treatment coordinator Diana will discuss the cost of all services, review your insurance benefits (if applicable), explain our flexible payment plans, and schedule appointments to begin treatment. For our younger, growing patients who are not yet ready for treatment, they will be appointed to our Growth Observation Program. This program is complimentary and allows us to monitor growth, take new measurements, and to start treatment at the appropriate time if it becomes necessary.
You may access the following forms to assist us with your care. Please print and fill out the desired form, then bring it to your appointment.
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo to download.